Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Long Weekend

My Tuesday workouts consist two main workouts. In the morning I go for a run, followed by a quick pool workout. I've been consistent with an eight miler run, followed by about 2500 yds in the pool. That's all I have time for, and it usually consist of 4x500 alternating pulling and kicking, followed by a 500 swim.

I always come into to these workouts feeling some what worn out from the weekend. Considering I hit 40 miles last week - the upper uppper end of my typical mileage - I would've expect to be tired even more so. Nevertheless, I always feel invigorated after getting about half a mile into my run. I'm not sure how things will play out in the long run; it's hard to tell if I'm within my boundaries and not overtraining.

No comments:

Post a Comment