Friday, June 14, 2013

Run and not Grow Weak, Walk and Will Not Faint

It's been an interesting week. Running wise I've probably seriously beat myself up. I had lots of long, LONG hills to challenge me this week. I've been left with that fatigue where you stand up and don't know who you were able to do it. It's almost over: tomorrow I is a QUALITY long run, which means I'd hope for 15-20 miles at a decent clip. I'll be down in Wilmington, so it might feel like I'm cheating on the flat terrain, but I guess it depends on how fast I actual maintain.

On top of all that, work hasn't been bad, but it's been mainly 9-10 hour days, some of that standing out the blazing sun. I just go home feeling robbed of my energy. After some storms last night, today was refreshingly cool. We have make up swim lessons tonight that I hope will be pretty tolerable.

Not much else has been going on. I've been struggling to discipline myself to read my PT books. I don't want to drag this out. Just when I come home from work, I just want to decompress with some Netflix. In my opinion, the current section is on anatomy, and thus far the textbook has done a terrible job to introducing the subject. I guess they are catering to PTs who have already taken some college anatomy?

Soundtrack, probably replays:
"The Precipice" by The Classic Crime
"Dive" by Disciple

No comments:

Post a Comment