Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Abbreviated

This post will be short and sweet for a while. Work has really kicked off. And while I like writing things down, and I think it enriches me mentally, I want to make sure I maximize my productivity.

Good solid runs the past week. My weekend longs are going by the hour rather than mile. I may re-write my training plan to specifically put in the times, rather than miles. Right now I'm taking the miles I planned, using past experience to determine the time, and going with that. But what if I run slower, or faster? I briefly thought about shaving some time off my 3 hours on Saturday because "I had probably done 20 miles." But I stuck to the full three anyways.

This morning was lots of exploring along the Bolin Creek greenway and lots of new trail discover. Though, I still haven't found the one trail-to-park connection I've been searching for. Of course, they may not even be connected, and I'm just blowing in the wind.

Lentils in curry sauce from Trader Joe's in fantastic.

Trying to plan a trip to Asheville after July 4th with Leigh Anne. Mountain running, maybe camping, maybe cabins. Who knows?

Soundtrack; just loud music:
"Dear Death Part 2" by Emery
"Suffocate" by Finger Eleven

No comments:

Post a Comment