Saturday, December 17, 2011

I had a somewhat pleasant run this morning. I had purposefully taken the week off after I broken my ribs. I did the same thing when I broke my foot back in April. That time it was mandated by my doctor; self-imposed this time. But learning from that previous experience, I think after any major training easy, whether it ends well or early or unexpectantedly, it's a good idea to cool the jets.

But this morning I got back on the trails. I do have a couple of races on the horizon, but for at least another week, until after Christmas, it's gonna be about running how I feel and want to. And I guess if you include yesterday, that also includes some fooling around with my Vibram FiveFingers.

My sister and brother-in-law fly in tonight and official kick-off a week of the holidays [and its stress.]

No comments:

Post a Comment