Sunday, May 3, 2015

One of those Days

I hate being on top of a mountain, then plunging down into a valley; some days you just wonder the fucking point of everything is.

I hate wanting to be great at a lot of things, and then fearing I'm just going to have to live with being OK at a couple of things, and pretty shitty at others.

I hate social "rules" and I hate how sometimes it's OK to break them. And I hate how I weasel my way out of that by deciding it's not my place to break them.

I hate how living/eating "carefree" can feel like failing. I hate how sticking to a training plan/nutrition can feel rewarding and yet so fucking restrictive, even unhealthy.

I hate waiting for my "adult" life to finally begin and know what I'm suppose to be fucking doing with my life and contributing to the world.

"ISHFWILF" Distrubed

Sorry for the melodrama. It's one of those times.

No comments:

Post a Comment