Friday, April 4, 2014

[Last Minute] Umstead 100 Motivation

Echelon by Pillar "... drive one, pressin' on till we reach the top; and you know we don't stop"
Dive by Disciple "I'll run and not go weak/ walk and will not faint/ climb the highest mountain and dive off"
ISHFWILF by Disturbed (originally by U2)
Worth it All by Disciple "Forgetting what is behind/ I'm going straight head/ And I will run with a passion until I reach the end/I won't let my eyes move left to right/I'll with all my heart/ I'll give it all I've got"
I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin "I will not bow/ I will not break"
Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin "Only the strongest will survive"


"If you wanted a guarantee you wouldn't have signed up ..." - How to Be Epic, Runner's World

"Only those who risk going too far can possible find out how far one can go" - T.S. Eliot

1 comment: