Friday, July 19, 2013

Odd Run

It's been hot as crazy these past few mornings. High 70s with "feel" of low 80s. Humidity is crazy.

This should be a short post.

I also had an interesting companion on my run this morning. A black dog (not sure of the breed, had some retriever, maybe so type of terrier) followed me from the East gate shopping center all the way to the gas station on Weaver Dairy Rd, or about 2.5 miles.

I'm really conflicted about it. It had a collar. I didn't stop to check it. I figured it would get distracted and head off pretty quickly. It would stop (to catch it's breath I think) but then run right back up after me. Even when confronted by another dog, he followed me (and up the brutal Weaver Dairy hill too). He eventually waned off when I passed some walkers (though they weren't the first ones).

I should've stopped and checked the collar...

Soundtrack:
"Fallen Man" by Relient K

No comments:

Post a Comment